Essentially, Fall Into Reading 2011 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge open to anyone and everyone. It will take place September 23rd-December 21st (which, as you may have guessed, lines up with the fall of 2011). To participate, here’s what you need to do:
- Create a list of some books you’d like to read or finish this fall. This is the only real requirement for participating in the challenge.
- Feel free to set some additional reading goals (such as reading to your kids two hours per week, getting through your pile of magazines, etc.). However, this is not required; setting additional goals is completely optional.
- Write a blog post that includes the list of books you want to read (and any additional goals you’ve set), and get ready to post it on your blog on September 23rd.
- Visit Callapidder Days on September 23rd to sign up for the challenge. I’ll have an official launch post up that morning, complete with an area for you to submit a link to your personal Fall Into Reading post, where it will be added to the master list of participants.
- Read! Work on your goals throughout Fall 2011.
- Report your results. Write another blog post in December to let everyone know how you did. (I’ll post an official wrap-up to the challenge on December 22nd, where you’ll be able to share your results.)
- Have fun! Visit other participants to see what they’re reading. Write reviews if you’re so inclined. But most of all, enjoy your fall reading! Pasted from
Challenge Start and Ends Dates: